- Watson Analytics *** Very Poor (even cancelled the trial) ***
- Microsoft Power BI
- AWS Quick Sight *** Still on Trial ***
- DELL – Boomi *** No Trial that I was Able to see ***
SQL Graphs review from Quora…
- Chartio : for the data-consuming portion of the company. Most of our small company has not learned SQL, so Chartio provides an easy, light-weight tool for some basic data pulls (eg “how many members are in New York?”). Also, the dashboard system and chart variety are both built-up and quickly-customizable, so we’ll typically put complete analysis/reporting in a dash so consumers can visit it at their leisure. This is where our productionalized analyses live.
- Mode : for the data-manipulation portion of the company. Great layout for querying, quick-and-easy tool for exploring our data set, easy to run queries and iterate. Somewhat terrible system for finding previous queries (sorry, but the search needs work and the list/reports/drafts thing is something I struggle with). But when you’re prototyping a query, it’s perfect. It’s graphing is pretty basic, but good for quick views. This is where our prototyping analyses live.
- Periscope : for the data-reactive portion of the company. We use this specifically for the alerts system. eg “Is the site down? Are mobile orders on-pace with desktop? Did Redshift load the latest data?” I love the query tools and dashboarding, but it’s “off-brand” for us and a bit less polished than Chartio. It also is a downer that you can’t really just muck about it, everything is in a chart. This is where our alerting lives.